Christmas Club

It's here!!  The first Rachel's Toy Shop official savings club for Christmas. We have offered individual customers the option before when they asked, but this is more formal.  Here are important terms and conditions:

1) You may join the Christmas Club by selecting your items as normal and checking out with the code "XMASCLUB".  This will take 90% off, so you are effectively leaving a 10% deposit, which is non-refundable if you cancel after 7 days.

2) You may add to your order by checking out multiple times - payments will be taken from the oldest order first, until the bills are cleared.  Any duplicate postage from multiple orders will be refunded at the point of order confirmation.

3) Orders for standard or express delivery must be fully paid by 9th December 2017 to allow time for processing and postage.  Outstanding amounts owed will result in a cancellation of the order (partial cancellation if some items have been paid for but others not), and the 10% retained as above, the rest will be refunded to you.  We will always try and contact you first.

4) Customers can choose their preferred delivery method at the checkout, which may be altered by mutual agreement.  

5) You may pay off your bill by Paypal, Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit Card during shop hours by phone.  Cash and card payments are also available at the Shop.

6) You can buy with confidence - if we run promotions or discount items in store between you placing each order and full payment, this will be applied to the goods you have selected at the point of full payment of each order.  Any discounts or price reductions outside this period will not be available to you retrospectively.  This does not affect your right to return items.

What happens to your money?
We will hold all money received in our separate business savings account until orders have been paid in full.  Please note that our business savings account earns 0.05% AER interest on funds held and we reserve the right to retain any interest paid.

If you have any questions please let us know!